sábado, 11 de junho de 2011

Marina's List

Message I sent to my best friend in Brazil (translated):

I am writing you this because I don't want to send anything to (that boy), and that's the point of having a best friend, right?
  1. My mom is insane, and consequently driving me insane.

  2. I think I love (insert name here), because he is so goddamn smart and only now I am beginning to realize how dumb all the men in this world are. (And I know…I should have seen this a long time ago).

  3. I am half drunk.

  4. I don’t know if I can survive three weeks in Holland.

  5. Sometimes I drink too much, eat too much, spend too much, talk too much, have too much sex, and I don’t want any of it anymore. I just want to lay by his side, smoke a joint and watch bad TV. I’m done.

  6. I don’t know what I’m writing anymore…

  7. I hate Facebook.

  8. I get scared of being a terrible person, so most of the time I try to do what’s best to please others, but in this process I think I might end up losing myself.

  9. (So much better to write in Portuguese than in English). Tao melhor escrever em Portugues do que em Ingles.

  10. Thank you for always being there for me Marina, I love you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário